Friday, March 4, 2016

Getting through the winter on my bike

I'm still riding my bike, despite the season.  While it's been a warm winter, there have been some very cold days and snowy days along with some very mild ones.  In February I rode 210 miles.  Most of that was commuting but I did get out for one very nice road ride last Sunday.  The previous weekend was spectacular but I was spectacularly sick and spent most of it in bed.  I was 14 of 20 days for commuting for the month.  That includes three days that I rode only to Alewife and included two snowy days.

My numbers for Freezing Saddles are pretty low, 360 points for last month and about 760 points for the season.  Translated to miles, that's about 450 miles.  I'm still barely on the leader board but I'm pretty happy doing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment