Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Changing seasons, already

I rode this morning, starting out around 5AM.  It was a dry day and about 61 F degrees.  I wore cycling shorts, a light long sleeved polypro shirt, a light short sleeved polypro shirt, and a cycling jersey.  I never really warmed up and getting back to a cool house left me slightly chilled until I took a shower.  It's not fall by any means but it is a significant change from those mornings where I would wear only cycling shorts and a jersey and I'd be fine.  I have cycled in the lower 40s Fahrenheit.  That is easily possible but it is an entirely different activity.  It has been nice getting outside early, even as sunrise has gotten later but it will get harder to get out early as it is both dark and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment